Are you interested in learning more about writing articles for TD&T and other venues? Do you have a good idea that you’re not sure how to develop into an article? Do you need inspiration to re-open an article in progress and finish it? Curious about ways to share your wisdom with the rest of the field?
Join the Northwest Regional Section us for this interactive talk with Theatre Design & Technology (TD&T) Editor in Chief Eileen Curley.
Topics to be covered include:
• Going from idea to article: process tips and writing strategies
• Advice for shaking off self-doubt and other common writing anxieties
• Tips for trimming down a thesis or other large project into an article
• A summary of short and long-form publication opportunities with USITT and in other venues
• An overview of the TD&T submission, review, and revision process